Eaton's safety/position switches are used everywhere where positions must be exactly registered.
The LSE-Titan electronic safety/position switch allows the operating point to be set quickly and without complication.
Proximity switches in various designs switch reliably and without contact.
- Positions reliably registered
- Cage Clamp and screw terminals
- Metal or insulated
- Positively opening contacts
- Simple mounting of the various operating heads
Electronic safety/position switches LSE-Titan
- Switching point simply and variably adjustable
- Analogue 0-10 V DC or 4- 20 mA
- Cage Clamp - technology
Proximity switches, LSI, LSC, LSO sensors
- Non-contact, safe switching; inductive, capacitive and optical
- Various types of construction
Safety door switch, safety / position switches
- Safety for personnel and processes
- Safety and interlocking of protective doors
- Safe switch off in emergencies
- Prevent tampering